Located at the corner of East McIntosh and Wayne Streets. Built in 1911, this historic building was Milledgeville’s local grocery store until the 1980’s. Now Allen’s Market is a part of the John Marlor Arts Center, and is open for use as a theatre, studio and meeting space. In 2016, the original grocery store sign was restored to be adorned on the front of this building for all to see.
Credit: Visit Milledgeville