Georgia is full of some of the oldest homes in the country, and while the architecture is amazing, some of them are hauntingly spooky...Do you dare to go inside these 10 terrifying houses?
1. Kehoe House in Savannah, GA
The Kehoe House in Savannah is a very popular and beautiful boutique inn in Savannah. Even the visitors say that this place is seriously haunted!
2. Sorrell Weed House in Savannah, GA
Sorrell Weed House is one of the most haunted places in Georgia. Take a tour through this house if you want to get a real scare.
3. Marshall House in Savannah, GA
Here is another great but definitely haunted bed and breakfast in Savannah. Visitors say that they hear unexplained noises and other ghostly activities.
4. The Pirate's House in Savannah.
This restaurant was once a real pirate's house that is now more than 250 years old. Along with being one of the most haunted restaurants in Georgia, it also has some of the most delicious food in Savannah!
5. Haunted House in Washington, GA
This eerie picture of a gloomy, haunted house in Washington, GA is one of my nightmares.
6. Breedlove - Scott - Tate House in Milledgeville, GA
This is said to be one of the most haunted houses in Milledgeville. It was built out of 28 varieties of native Georgia wood with masonic symbols all over!
7. Haunted House in Helen, GA`
This haunted house in Helen looks like a scary fun house!
8. Haunted House in Quitman, GA
The photographer, Cliff, claims that a man murdered his family in this creepy looking house, which is now reportedly haunted.
9. Hampton-Lillibridge House in Savannah, GA
Here's another house that's on the Savannah haunted house tour circuit. Demonic and ghostly visions have been reported at this house.
10. Old abandoned house on GA Hwy. 166 in Bowdon, Carroll County, GA
This haunted-looking house is not an official site, but it sure looks ghostly. I wonder what sort of horrors have taken place here.