Milledgeville, GA - Visit Milledgeville and Milledgeville Main Street are excited to celebrate the ongoing Milledgeville “Summer Sips” promotion now through August 31st. Milledgeville Summer Sips invites locals and visitors to enjoy an off-menu drink special for $10 or less (+ tax & gratuity) at locally-owned establishments during the summer season of June, July and August. Whether you’re a lover of coffee, cocktails, smoothies or mocktails, Milledgeville’s food and beverage industry will have the tastiest drink for you to celebrate the summer season in style.
“Milledgeville Summer Sips is an opportunity to celebrate our food and beverage industry while generating an economic boost during the summer season,” says Visit Milledgeville Executive Director, Rebekah Snider. Snider shares that “We envision the promotion as a way to include our community residents in a celebration of summer while also inviting neighboring communities and visitors off of the lake to travel downtown for a fun promotion.”
Participating drinks vary from the English Garden: a refreshing mix of gin, elderflower, apple juice, mint, and cucumber at Buffingtons to Dungeons & Daiquiris’ Let That Mango: A mix of mango, coconut, and lime to an Oreo Shaken Espresso at Morning Grind. Patrons simply show up to the coolest party of Milledgeville’s summer season at participating establishments! No tickets or passes are required. More than fifteen locally owned establishments will be joining the promotion, including:
- Amici’s White Peach Sangria: white wine, agave nectar, and peach.
- Blackbird’s Blackberry White Chocolate Mocha: Blackberries, French blackberry syrup, Ghirardelli white chocolate, espresso, and milk. Available hot, iced, or frappe.
- Bollywood Taco’s The Wings of a Dream: Hayman's gin, fresh lime, Chinola, and ginger-hibiscus syrup.
- Buffington’s English Garden: a refreshing mix of gin, elderflower, apple juice, mint, and cucumber.
- Downtown Milledgeville Nutrition's Summer Crush: a sugar-free loaded tea with peach, pineapple, and strawberry with collagen added.
- Dungeons & Daiquiris’ Let That Mango: A mix of mango, coconut, and lime. Served as a frozen daiquiri mixed with vodka, a cocktail mixed with gin, or a non-alcoholic version mixed with Sprite.
- Kai Thai’s Siam Paragon: Lychee syrup, peach schnapps, lime juice, rum, topped with lemongrass basil hibiscus tea, rimmed with local honey, gold glitter, and gold leaf.
- Legend’s Island Berry Splash: IslandJon vodka, rum, pineapple juice, and berry mix topped with ginger ale.
- Metropolis’ Tepache: Lager beer, fresh pineapple, and spices.
- Milledgeville Nutrition’s The Milledge: a loaded tea with blood orange and strawberry flavors.
- Morning Grind’s Oreo Shaken Espresso: Chocolate syrup, white chocolate syrup, and espresso shaken with your choice of milk, garnished with cookie crumbles.
- Pho Little Saigon’s Boba Milk Tea: Your choice of Thai or Jasmine tea with milk.
- Taste and See’s Hibiscus Lemon Ginger Tea: a refreshing tea of hibiscus, lemon, and ginger.
- The Brick’s Sparkling Raspberry Limoncello: House-made limoncello with muddled raspberries, topped with champagne.
- The Reel Grill’s Blueberry Mojito: Bacardi Rum with fresh blueberries, mint, and lime topped with soda water.
- Wing’s, Rings, and Things’ Barb's Fresh-Made Strawberry Lemonade: A fresh mix of strawberry and lemon flavors.
Not only can customers get a limited-time specialty drink, but they also have the opportunity to vote for their favorite drink of the promotion and the restaurant with the most votes will win the Summer Sips People’s Choice Award. In 2022, The Brick’s 93 featuring Crop cucumber vodka, muddled mint and watermelon, and lemonade, garnished with a mint sprig and watermelon took the prize for People’s Choice. Blackbird Coffee featuring the delicious “Brown Sugar Honeycomb Latte” was the winner of Most Drink’s Sold.
To find your new favorite drink, visit www.milledgevillesummersips.com.