Back To Listings

Aubri Lane's

  • 114 S. Wayne Street
    Milledgeville, GA 31061
  • Phone: (478) 454-4181
Details
TripAdvisor
Yelp

The building that is now Aubri Lane’s Restaurant was first used in 1884 by the Milledgeville Banking Company. At the time 6,000 residents called Milledgeville home. The hammered tin ceiling and the vault are original and are both on the National Registry List. Much thought and time has been put into making the most of this beautiful landmark.

What's Nearby