Back To Listings

Allen's Market

Details
TripAdvisor
Yelp

Located at the corner of East McIntosh and Wayne Streets. Built in 1911, this historic building was Milledgeville’s local grocery store until the 1980’s. Now Allen’s Market is a part of the John Marlor Arts Center, and is open for use as a theatre, studio and meeting space. In 2016, the original grocery store sign was restored to be adorned on the front of this building for all to see.

What's Nearby