Historic Trolley Tours
- 200 West Hancock Street
Milledgeville, GA 31061
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: Milledgeville Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Address: 200 West Hancock Street
- Phone: (800) 653-1804
- Time: 10:00 am, M-F; 11:00 am, Sat.
- Price: $15 adults, $12 seniors, $10 students and $7 children ages 6-13
The Milledgeville guided trolley tour includes rotating visits to the Old State Capitol, c. 1807, St. Stephens Episcopal Church, c. 1841, Lockerly Hall, c. 1839, and the Brown-Stetson-Sanford House, c. 1825.
The trolley is available once daily, Monday - Friday at 10:00 am and Saturday at 11:00 a.m. The tour normally stops at Rose Hill on Monday – Wednesday and at the Brown-Stetson-Sanford House on Thursday - Saturday. Tour stops vary daily. All tours begin at the Convention & Visitors Bureau.
The cost is $15 for adults, $12 for seniors, $10 for students and $7 for children 6-13. Children 5 and under are free.
Please note that while our trolley is ADA compliant, not all of our historic attraction partner stops are currently ADA accessible.