Exhibit: Growing Up Mary Flannery
- 2628 North Columbia Street, Hwy 441
Milledgeville, GA 31061
- Dates: May 5, 2020 - June 14, 2020
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: Andalusia Farm: Home of Flannery O’Connor
- Address: 2628 North Columbia Street, Hwy 441
In 2019, through a generous donation by Louise Florencourt of O’Connor family photos, Andalusia Farm has added to the collection nearly 600 images. This photo exhibit showcases over fifty images (many never seen before); celebrates the childhood, youth, and life of Flannery O’Connor long before she became a fiction writer and moved permanently to Andalusia Farm. Entrance to exhibit is included in the cost of admission.
Andalusa Farm is open Tuesday - Saturday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. and Sunday 2 p.m. - 4 p.m. The tours begin on the hour and the last tour begins at 4 p.m.